There are several documents that are included in the P=ENTS methodology, which centre around its purpose, components and implementation guidelines. This documentation provides a reference for users in one place and helps ensure consistency in its application.
· Overview: A summary of the various components of the P=ENTS methodology, including its 3 values, 12 principles, 4 pillars and 40 tenets.
· Framework: Outline of the framework for implementation of the methodology, including its core components.
· Principles: Detail on the 12 fundamental assumptions for P=ENTS, which are derived from the 3 transcendental values.
· Pillar Interdependencies: The interrelationships and dependencies between the 4 pillars and how they contribute to the overall success of the methodology.
· Tenets: Detail on the 40 tenents (10 for each pillar) - beliefs about community building held to be true by ENTS after implementing the P=ENTS methodology with their communities and learning from the experience.
· Training and Support: The educational and support material available to P=ENTS community members.
· Step-by-Step Process: A detailed, sequential framework on how to implement the P=ENTS methodology from start to finish.
· Stages: Detail on the seven stages in the life of a P=ENTS community member.
· Resources: The resources, such as personnel, time, budget and materials required for successful implementation of the methodology.
· Techniques: The recommended techniques and or methods used to carry out the activities within the P=ENTS methodology framework.
Measurement and Evaluation
· Evaluation & Feedback: The mechanisms used to assess the progress (effectiveness and impact) of the P=ENTS methodology, and how progress is monitored, feedback is gathered and adjustments are made based on evaluation findings.
Case Studies and Examples
· Real-world case studies or examples that demonstrate the application and success of the methodology in different community contexts.
· Community building initiatives or projects that have utilised the methodology.
· Ways the P=ENTS methodology is having a social impact and how it is being used to address complex issues that are in urgent need of resolution.
· Glossary: A glossary of key terms or concepts used within the P=ENTS methodology.
· Templates and Worksheets: Templates or worksheets that can support the implementation of the methodology, such as event planning templates or survey questionnaires.