Effective Date: 1 March 2023
1. Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us through various interactions, such as when you fill out contact forms, subscribe to our newsletter, make purchases, or engage in other activities on our website. The types of personal information we may collect include:
· Email address
· Contact information
· Payment information (only for the purpose of completing transactions)
· Demographic information
· Other information you choose to provide
2. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
We will only process your personal data when we have a legal basis to do so. The legal bases for processing your personal information may include:
· The necessity of processing for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
· Compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject.
· Your explicit consent to the processing of your personal information.
· Legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party, provided that such interests are not overridden by your rights and interests.
3. Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information you provide for the following purposes:
· To respond to your inquiries, requests, or questions.
· To provide you with the products, services, or information you have requested.
· To process and complete transactions, including purchases and payments.
· To send you promotional materials or information about our products, services, or special offers (only with your explicit consent).
· To personalise your experience on our website.
· To monitor and analyse website usage and trends.
· To comply with applicable laws, regulations and legal obligations.
· To protect our rights, property, or safety and those of our users or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Data Sharing and International Transfers
We may share your personal information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, providing services to you, or as required by law. These recipients may be located in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that may not have the same level of data protection laws. In such cases, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
6. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
7. Your Rights
As a data subject, you have certain rights regarding your personal information under applicable data protection laws. These rights may include:
· The right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information.
· The right to rectify or update your personal information.
· The right to request the erasure of your personal information.
· The right to restrict the processing of your personal information.
· The right to object to the processing of your personal information.
· The right to data portability.
· The right to withdraw your consent (if processing is based on consent).
· The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To exercise your rights or if you have any questions or requests regarding the processing of your personal information, please contact us here.
8. Security Measures
We take reasonable technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. We regularly review our security procedures to ensure the ongoing integrity and confidentiality of your personal information.
9. Third-Party Websites and Services
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those third parties before providing any personal information.
11. Contact Us