The 10 education tenets are beliefs about community building held to be true by ENTs after implementing the P=ENTS methodology with their communities and learning from the experience.
1. Develop comprehensive learning paths to nurture expertise and skill growth
Example: In the gaming communities, comprehensive learning paths are developed where veteran gamers create guides and walkthroughs to nurture the expertise and skill growth of newer players, creating a supportive learning environment.
2. Foster peer-to-peer learning through community-driven knowledge sharing platforms
Example: In blockchain communities such as those on Crypto X or Discord channels, peer-to-peer learning is encouraged through knowledge sharing platforms where members share insights, analyses and tutorials, facilitating a collaborative learning experience.
3. Encourage interactive learning by incorporating real-time feedback mechanisms
Example: In web3 communities, interactive learning is encouraged by incorporating real-time feedback mechanisms in decentralized applications (dApps), where users can directly engage with developers to suggest improvements or report issues, fostering a continuous learning cycle.
4. Implement sptructured mentorship programs to facilitate skill transfer and guidance
Example: In coding bootcamps focused on blockchain and web3 development, structured mentorship programs are implemented where experienced developers guide novices through complex projects, facilitating skill transfer and offering guidance that fast-tracks learning.
5. Enhance engagement and learning through gamified experiences
Example: In gaming communities, engagement and learning are enhanced through gamified experiences, where platforms integrate educational content in an engaging manner, such as Minecraft's Education Edition which combines gameplay with learning modules, making education fun and interactive.
6. Integrate real-world application scenarios to foster hands-on learning
Example: In IoT communities, learning platforms integrate real-world application scenarios such as "smart home" project tutorials, fostering hands-on learning where members can apply theoretical knowledge to develop practical solutions.
7. Establish continuous learning opportunities through community webinars and workshops
Example: In web3 communities, continuous learning opportunities are established through community webinars and workshops, offering members chances to stay updated with the latest trends, technologies and developments in the rapidly evolving web3 space.
8. Promote research and innovation through community hackathons and projects
Example: In blockchain communities, innovation is promoted through community hackathons, where members collaborate to develop new solutions and projects, building a culture of research and innovation that propels the community forward.
9. Create collaborative platforms for networking and academic exchange
Example: In academic communities focusing on IoT, collaborative platforms are created for networking and academic exchange, where members can connect with experts in the field, engage in collaborative research projects, and share the latest developments and findings in the IoT domain.
10. Implement community-driven learning initiatives to encourage collective problem-solving
Example: In the blockchain community, platforms like Ethereum host community-driven learning initiatives where members come together to solve complex issues and develop new protocols or solutions. Through forums and working groups, people can collaborate, share insights and encourage collective problem-solving, propagating a vibrant learning ecosystem.